We are being extra cautious in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. At this point, our primary concern is for the health and welfare of you, our client, and our team. Rest assured that we will continue to work. However, there are necessary precautions in place that will slow our production. All our clients are very important to us, and we will do our best to continue to provide you with the attention you deserve. We are striving to complete your work as timely as we can while applying safety measures we believe to be appropriate.
1. Effective Wednesday, April 1, 2020, our offices closed and our staff is working remotely. Documents can still be dropped off through our mail slot or drop box outside the front door of each location. If you have been contacted to pick up your tax returns or if your tax returns are completed while we are closed, they will now be mailed to you.
2. We have limited the hours that our staff members are working in order that they may not become overly fatigued and compromise their immune systems.
3. We will not be making any more appointments at this time. The objective of this action is to limit any unnecessary interactions, and in turn, protect the health of both you, our client, and our team. Please try to communicate with our office through email, phone, or fax. If an appointment is still necessary, we can contact you once the restrictions have been lifted.
4. If you have not yet brought your 2019 income tax information to our office, please drop it off. We will contact you if we have any questions.
5. If you need to speak with someone, please call (928) 344-3003 to leave a message for the in-town office or (928) 342-3003 to leave a message for the foothills office. We will be monitoring our voicemails.
Please note: legislation has passed that extends the deadline for filing Federal income tax returns to July 15, 2020. Likewise, any payments regularly due on April 15th are now due on July 15th. Arizona has also passed legislation making the filing and payment deadline July 15, 2020. Other states may have passed similar legislation as well.
We do not have all of the answers, but we are striving to do the best we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time. If you have any questions, please contact one of the principals, or the staff member with which you are primarily working. Please stay safe and healthy.